5 Things You Should Know Before Leasing Out An Office In Delhi NCR
Finding an office space in Delhi could be a tedious job. Going through several websites, talking to real estate agents and visiting different locations takes away a lot of time and energy, making it an inefficient task, something best avoided, especially when seeking a place that brings productivity.
To avoid all those tiresome activities, it is important to make a structure of all the requirements of the office that you are going to lease out. Here is the list of 4 things that you should keep in mind while leasing out an office space in Delhi NCR.
- Get a property at a location where commuting is easy for employees as well as clients and there should be enough amenities like a food store, entertainment club
- While determining the size of the office space, consider getting enough space for each employee and space for additional employees who will join in future.
- Compare the price of similar offices nearby and then make a concrete decision before renting the office space.
Here Is The List Of Important Factors To Consider Before Renting Out Office Space.
Of course, the most important thing about a property is where it is. The location of your office is very crucial and it could be a game-changer for your business.
While deciding on the location, you should consider the following:
- The place should be easy to commute for employees.
- It should be easy for clients to reach the office.
- There should be food and coffee shops nearby.
- Determine the type of offices near the location.
Another significant factor you should pay close attention to is the size of the property. The size of the office depends on the current number of employees and anticipated growth in the number of employees in the coming years. Apart from workstations, there should be space for conference rooms, cabins and pantry too.
Here is a checklist for the size of the property:
- Sufficient room for each employee.
- Space for meeting rooms.
- Cafeteria space for employees.
These are some of the most common requirements of an office but you can add more to this list as per your need.
Without a doubt, one of the most crucial factors when deciding on an office space is the price. Leasing out a small office space brings you and the employees a lot of trouble and may compromise productivity at work. Whereas renting out a big fat office space,
that is out of your budget, can give your pockets some serious burns.
To avoid all the trouble, here are some points you should focus on to find the best office within your budget
- You should have about 3 months of rent with you.
- Check if there is any hidden cost involved.
- Find out the price of similar office space in that area.
- Find out the cost of facility management.
After considering the above factors, you should be able to make a better decision regarding the price of the office rent.
4. Amenities Offered
Look and compare the amenities offered by the offices. Your team is likely to appreciate an office space that is closer to restaurants and entertainment venues.
Perfect office spaces should include a relaxing area as well as a cafeteria to handle the appetising needs and the all-important cup of coffee. When it comes to fin a lising your initial selections, a free trial or a pass can be extremely helpful.
Perfect office space is one that was designed with the safety of its employees in mind during occupational hazards or emergencies in mind.
A guide should provide you with a road map of all the security precautions to be taken in the event of an emergency, such as the emergency exit, fire extinguishers, and so on.
Finding an office for rent in Delhi NCR is difficult and may take some time to finalise the decision but having the above-listed point or checklist can help you cover all the important aspects of a perfect office. Hope you have found this article helpful. If you are looking for office space for lease, contact us here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the most crucial factors to consider when it comes to office space and accommodations?
It should have enough space for all machines, equipment, and employees, as well as furnishings and appropriate flexibility. It should be examined in light of both current and future requirements. Lighting and ventilation in an office building should be acceptable.
Q. What exactly is an office setting?
The furniture and equipment needed to conduct regular business operations are found in a standard office environment. Desks, seats, cubicle walls, phone systems and cords, fax machines, copiers, conference room tables, computer systems, and filing cabinets are all examples of these objects.
Q. How do you make a floor plan for your office?
Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Office Space Planning
- Make a strategy.
- Get rid of any furniture that you don’t like.
- Make variety a priority.
- Take into consideration the technological needs.
- Participate in the process with your staff.
- Create areas that are conducive to teamwork.
- Keep an eye on the lighting.
- Make a separate area for unwinding.